Friday, November 24, 2006

wa... no jobs again lol. Thought i found a job le but seems that there isnt any place left. Haix. Then nw still stress bout "her". Well really dono who i really fancy. Now is "her 1" later "her 2".. lols. Hmm.... wonder if it's possible to tackle some1 who actually live on the other side of sgp. Hmm that's just my love story. Dont even dare to ask a gal out hw to JIO!!!! Haix.... kinda awkward if i really do go out wif her. What should i do leh?? And i just gotten my GRADE 5 pieces for my ajc audition as well as payco de. Eh.... don think i going to the audition since i acutally flunked my prelims. I signed up le but result is so ridiculous so maybe i may just skip the concert. How i wish "u" would stay by my side to care for me. I guess i really do fancy u afterall. Just hope i could somehow attract ur attention. AHRX!!!!!!!! love SICK!!!!!!!!

No comments: